- GALLERY of photos and videos is OPEN
- Posters maximum format should be A0
|mm||pixel 300 dpi||pixel 150 dpi|
|841 x 1189||9933 x 14043||4967 x 7022|
- Abstract book is available for download, you will get printed copy at the conference
- Full schedule is avalilable in Programme section
- Lecture length is set to 22-25 minutes of presentation and 5 minutes of discussion
“Frontiers in Microbiology” (https://www.frontiersin.org/journals/microbiology#) offered to might produce a “research topic article collection” covering this year’s SMYTE. Manuscripts have to be submitted until ~8 to 10 months after SMYTE and will be regularly peer reviewed. Since Frontiers is open access, there will be a publication fee. According to Frontiers website this will be 2950 USD for regular articles. However, SMYTE would get two waivers that could –depending on the number of manuscripts- be shared to reduce costs (significantly). Additionally “Frontiers” offers a fee waiver program. We unfortunately do not have detailed information about the preconditions and success rates.